Here is the current layout for the scene I’m working on with the talented Krista Murphy.
I’ve been modeling most of the set dressing (including the moon ensemble, plate, carafe, clock, table runner, floor moulding, and outlet cover). I have also been playing around with the camera movement and layout of the models.
Here’s the previous version for comparison. Lots of improvement has been made!!!
(1) Camera movement is now much more gradual and deliberate. I originally was unsure about the time limit, but apparently there is none (as long as it doesn’t get too boring haha). It is also zoomed in closer to the objects.
(2) Placement of models on top of the dresser are now less cluttered to keep the silhouette of the man in his moon.
(3) I completely threw out the old model of the carafe, and started new. I noticed most of the objects on the dresser where circular, which made the carafe look out of place. So I decided to make a spherical one! And I am much happier with this version.
(4) Curve of the table runner is fixed.